Paradise

Sunday 17 March 2013

Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bites

Well, I guess I'll admit I've been struggling with weight watchers. The points are driving me a little crazy, tracking every single morsel is what's getting to me. So I recently decided to switch to the simply filling technique. This way, I don't have to count unless it's not a power food. I'll try and include points for both points+ and simply filling for my recipes.

Last week I made Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bites. They worked out to 1 point each points+ or 1 point for 4 muffins on the simply filling plan. I froze most of them and have been taking out a few here and there to pop in the microwave for a quick snack.






Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bites

Servings: 24
WW Points+: 1 point per muffin
WW Simply Filling: 1 point per 4 muffins

Ingredients
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup cooked quinoa
  • 1/2 cup reduced fat mozzarella
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
  • 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast
  • 1 clove minced garlic
  • 1/4 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Combine all ingredients in bowl.
  3. Spray mini-muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
  4. Fill with mix, press down to compact, and cook for 25-30 minutes.


Can serve with fat free blue cheese or ranch dressing for dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment