Paradise

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Gluten Free Big Breakfast

I haven't posted at all this week, I've just been so busy making lists and packing for our upcoming cruise (2 more sleeps until we leave!). But I wanted to post one more time before I go, so I thought I'd show you the fabulous breakfast I made last weekend. It was so good!

Okay so it wasn't like I did anything unusual, but for some reason everything worked out perfectly and even hubby said it was the best breakfast he's had in ages. It was two fried eggs on Udi's bread (toasted well), served with sausages and home fries that were out of this world! The recipe is below. Enjoy!

When I get back from my trip I'll post a gluten free review of my Carnival cruise. See you in a couple weeks!

Gluten Free Weekend Breakfast
Gluten Free "Weekend" Breakfast

Gluten Free Oven Home Fries
Yield:  4 servings

2 1/2 pounds potatoes
3 Tbs olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 tsp sweet paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
  2. Chop potatoes into cubes and transfer to a baking dish. Toss with oil, onions and seasonings and place in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until crisp to your liking, turning twice with spatula. 

No comments:

Post a Comment