Paradise

Wednesday 15 February 2012

1 Month Gluten Free!

I've been gluten free for a whole month now. (Yay me! That's pretty much the longest I've ever stuck to any type of diet or "eating plan"). I thought I would try it for 2 weeks to see if it helped with my myriad of tummy issues and health problems... and although I'm still slightly on the fence, I feel pretty darn good so I'm not ready to give up this new way of eating yet! 

I must admit that I was really hoping to lose a few pounds by going gluten free as an added bonus, but that hasn't happened (well, truthfully I have lost a couple pounds, but nothing drastic).  So as of yesterday I've added a low carb spin to my gluten free diet to see if that helps me to shed a bit of weight (before my cruise a month from now... eeek!).

I'm obsessed with looking for recipes, but on the other hand I always have to put my own spin on every recipe that I find. Hence the name "The Recipe Seeker" because I'm always seeking the "perfect" recipe, which I never really find.  Anyway, I figured it would be fun to start keeping track of what recipes I actually make, note the changes that I make and take photos.

Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment